Friday, December 2, 2011

Saddness


As I sit here thinking of you,
Wondering if you are thinking of me too.
I know that you are not;
I know that you are too self-absorbed to care.
I send you a message, letting you know I am here,
All you can respond with is a smiley.
No words, no real reply,
Always the same, never changes.
Why do I sit here and think of you,
When you could care less about thinking of me.
When you cannot even take the time to say “Hi, How are you today?”
When answering a message I send you is such a chore.
Yet, in person, you play it cool,
Nothing is wrong.
You say I am crazy to think that you don’t care.
But am I?
Am I being played?
Sad conclusion is most likely yes,
But my heart keeps me here,
Thinking of you,
No matter what.


No comments:

Post a Comment