Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Out of the wreckage and ashes begins a new flame :)

Well, all I can say is that I am a complete twit. How can someone so smart be just so dense? So, friends I am here to tell the tale of a crazy Saturday night that lead to the most wonderful Sunday ever! No gory details, but the summary.

Ok, so I had asked Brian to go to the Monarchs (Hockey) Game with me on Saturday. He did not answer me. So, 8 hours later I asked him to reply because if he was not going to go with me, I was not going to go. He got annoyed with me asking again and told me no he wasn't going. After the weekend before and how he had acted, and how he said no to the game, I took it as he wanted nothing to do with me. I, being emotional nymph, said good bye to him in the most gracious way I could. We had chosen to be friends after that.

So, anyway to make a long story short, we ended up accidentally being at the same place at the same time Saturday night. He did not stay but texted me and let's just say the conversation was filled with negative and jealous remarks. I told him we needed to talk face to face. So, Sunday here I am heading to Brian's, as I always have on a Sunday, with dinner for him. Sunday was the day I would always make him dinner and wait for him till he got home from work. He loved having dinner there for him :)

From there, all I will say is that we had gotten our signals got crossed. He thought I broke up with him, I thought he broke up with me, etc, etc. We still disagree on what the relationship should look like BUT we are once again together :) I am the happiest person on earth right now!

I saw a side of Brian Sunday night that I have not seen in a while. It was the sweet, caring Brian that I had been missing lately.

Now the trick is to keep the lines of communication open. Not so much for me, because as you can see I  tell all and say all, I keep nothing hidden but Brian, well he keeps things in, doesn't let others in so easily. He tends to keep it all to himself. If we can communicate better then I am pretty sure we will be together for quite a while :)

I am really, truly, madly, passionately, remarkably, deliciously in love with you, Brian! So, don't screw this up and I will try not to also!

Love to all,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment