Mood: Bouncy and Carefree
Listening to: Loreena McKennitt (My Favorite Celtic Singer)
So I now many of you, my friends are wondering what the HELL happened to you and Brian. I have sat here for days debating whether or not I was actually going to blog about it. On the one hand, he knew full well that I blogged and he could be the subject of one, I even gave him access. As well, it’s my blog, not meant to hurt anyone; these are just my thoughts and opinions; my therapy so to speak. Yet, I made the decision to just tell you all this:
Brian is a really great guy. If there is one person in the whole world I wish no ill on it would be him. Brian and I, although we clicked in so many ways, there was one way we did not click and that was in a way to keep a relationship going. We each had our own ideas of what a relationship was and what it meant and believe me, they were polar opposites! I tried hard to get him to compromise but he wouldn’t budge from his thinking. So, I could not do anymore. I think it was more that Brian wasn’t ready for anything other than a friend with benefits type relationship and you know, that only goes so far with me. For me, there has to be some emotional piece to it and with Brian, there was none it was flat. I am in NO way saying I want marriage; kill me first, but I am looking for a little bit of caring about me and what is going on in my world, not self-absorption in themselves and I am just called upon when he wants me. One day Brian will open up and he will meet a great gal and I wish him the best with that! For me, I had to move on. I knew this was coming down the pike back in the beginning of October but it was still hard to hear the final goodbye. I am able to move on quickly only because I was prepping for this over these last 8 weeks.
All in all what came out of this is I have a good friend, Brian and in his own words about us being friends from here on out -“Definitely”.
No comments:
Post a Comment