Mood: Apathetic, Bewildered
Listening to: Melissa Ferrick
All I can say is WOW; just WOW. I am the kind of person who tries very hard not to be judgmental, I don’t hold grudges, I always look at the person and not their actions, and I look past things and find the good in everyone. When people tell me things, I don’t go back and use it against them because I am mad or call them all kinds of names and things; or at least I try really hard not to do that or be that kind of person. I try to be the kind of person who everyone can trust and feel comfortable around. I try hard to treat people with the type of kindness and respect I want to receive myself. I give 500% of myself to people and expect very little in return.
For whatever reason, someone who I thought at one point I could trust with things and give much of myself too, decided to blindside me with judgments, and comments that were just plain mean and meant to cut to the core and hurt on purpose. I really am taken back by this. What has me floored is that this person never took the actual time to get to know me. What happened to me and in my life was of no interest to this person and yet suddenly they thought they knew me and made extremely inaccurate and inappropriate judgments.
I have always been one to be able to quickly forgive and forget. Yet, I am unsure I can forgive this person. I know the comments were said in a drunken state but that makes no difference to me today. I am going to have to think on this some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment