Walking through the parking lot, slowly and robotically towards my car, I try and clear my mind of the days’ work. Pulling the set of keys with all the silly store tags on it, out of my pocket, I can feel the cool autumn breeze across my face. Winter is on its way. A chill runs through my body, leaving me with goose bumps and causing me to move a little faster towards my car.
Quickly opening the car door, tossing my school bag and lunch box across to the passenger seat, I slide into the driver’s seat and bring the engine to a roar. Looking up and out the front window, I notice the leaves dancing in the wind across the ground and up into the chilly air. How beautiful, I think to myself. They remind me of watching a snow globe in a way, floating around and around until eventually they come to stop in a pile at the bottom.
No comments:
Post a Comment