Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Introduction to my book...To Be a Teacher....

You know, all my life I wanted to be a teacher. From as far back as I can remember that’s all I ever wanted to be. I am not sure the how and why but teaching has always been in my soul; embedded deep into my very existence. 
 
My path was not an easy one by any means, which, when you think about it, makes it all the more satisfying now. I have always wondered if our souls remember the best we used to be in another life or if it is that we have some lesson, unfinished, to complete. Could this really be or is it just chance that brings us where we are? My personal belief is that we are born with a path for our lives, a path that comes with choices for us to make. Each choice can take us closer to our destiny or smash us into a brick wall. When we finally reach our destiny our souls are content and slowly drift away into the blackness of the sky; when we don’t our souls continue to be reborn again and again until whatever that destiny is, we finally reach it.
It is kind of the same reason why many people come and go in our lives. All part of the plan to help you reach your destiny; some are meant to stay for a long time and others for just quick moments that if we look hard enough we can understand the reason why they appeared. As I write this, I can think of many who helped me along my way within those quick moments. My hope is to be able to bring to life, my true story and how I ended up here; reliving each moment again for one last time passing along learned wisdom as I go. You know somewhere I heard that writing is like chicken soup for the soul; here is my chicken soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment