Nervously, I gestured to him; follow me. Then slowly, I walked towards the bedroom looking back with a smile to see if he was following. I knew I was taking a risk but what a risk to take; it would be worth it no matter what. Looking back, he slowly stood up from his chair, seemingly unsure. Our eyes met our smiles too; I began to tremble.
“Keep it together,” I told myself.
Turning slowly again, I moved closer to the bedroom; knowing he was following this time. With deliberate footsteps, I walked through the bedroom door, watched as he ambled in, and then quietly closed the door behind us. Our eyes met yet again, with a knowing like never before; we were connected.
“You can sit on the bed, if you like,” I motioned to the other side of the room with an outstretched hand.
Swiftly, at that exact moment, his hand was in mine and he pulled me towards him. Feeling dizzy with pleasure, I fell into him our chests coming together and I could feel the beat of his heart. As, I turned my head to behold his face soft hands touch my necked and his lips met mine. The real world began to slip away, a feeling of light headedness came over me, yet I also felt alive; alive in a way I have never known. My body began to shiver with pleasure and that sweet tickle in my belly was intensified. This is what I have been looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment